Crossmember bolt question

EEYORE5182 at aol.com EEYORE5182 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 18:20:57 CDT 2004

For the crossmemeber, you might want to try both a tap and a bigger  bolt.
if you are putting your bolt in and it just slips out, it sounds  like you have
taken some of the metal away.

Describe in some detail what you mean about your motor mount.  I just  had
all 4 of mine off of my G, and the passenger side one over the passenger  wheel
shouldn't have any spot welds, unless you are talking about the bracket  that
is actually holding the motor mount to the inner body of the car.

Alex
'93 NX2k
'92 G20 with '92 NX2k tranny as of today!