Classic Rehab thoughts

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Tue Aug 3 20:41:21 CDT 2004

Before anyone flames me I think the best buy in automotive world right now
is a Scion Xb, yeah its goofy looking but it only weights 23xx lbs witha
5spd, has 108HP and a interior that will swallow just about anything with
the rear seats folded down. Comes with alot of things standard- A/C, power
windows, mirrors, locks, Stability Controll System, ABS, dual air bags, MP3
Player from Pioneer that bumps pretty hard. My friend just got one after I
talked him into looking at it. He was originally set on getting a WRX, and
got the Xb cause it was 10K dollars cheaper, and insurance is mega cheap. I
drove the car many times this week and love it. I'm a die hard Nissan
fanatic, but this little car has something in it that I really like. If
Nissan sold the Cube here I would buy one in a heart beat considering Toyota
is always more expensive than Nissan, and Scion Xb cost my friend 14K bux
with all the options he added- accessories Plus tax etc. If I was going to
get a AWD turbo car.... nothing beats the sheer speed of a 01 Audi S4 with
its 2.7L BiTurbo V6, 6spd tranny and legendary Quattro AWD. I have 3 friends
with EVOs and 2 of them are for sale, seems like not many people wanna keep
the car for a long time due to its flaky reliablity. Plus Audi gots the
style no WRX or EVO will ever have. For 24K bux you can pick up a nice
Certified S4 that will come with a long Audi Warranty- what I'm really
thinking of getting now.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 5spd
93 G20 SR20DET