High Pressure a/c Hose Failing?

Tim Rogers timrogers at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 22:33:31 CDT 2004

Edward Jansen <eronjansen at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> My a/c high pressure hose has broken twice in approx 6 months.  Has any
one else experienced such a problem & is there a fix, or a preventative
measure I can take?<

One of our Georgia list members had that line crack because there is a clip
on the right side of the compressor (as viewed from standing in front of the
radiator) and his clip was missing.  Also, the possibility of bad motor
mounts contributing to the situation was mentioned.

Tim Rogers
'93 NX2K- Sapphire Blue, CAT Back, JWT S4's & ECU, Tokico/Eibach, JUN
Flywheel, P/R CAI, 15X7 Borbet Type H's.  Engine rebuild in progress...
'91 NX2K- White, SCCA ITS racecar-to-be
'91 NX2K- Black, parts car