2005 convention ideas

spdracer at mail.utexas.edu spdracer at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 29 19:01:00 CDT 2004

> As you can see from Bruce's discussion of the track day, it's scheduled for
> Friday.  That screws up the first two things on your list.

> With the track right in College Station I think that will be the central
> point.  Makes too much sense.

Opps, missed the Friday track day....... well, that scratches any sort of drag
racing unless people feel like driving 2-3 hours to a drag strip after TWS, and
then only get in a couple runs.  There's at least one dyno (MZM is a pretty
good shop that has a AWD mustang dyno that can be configured for FWD), probably
more in Austin.  I'm sure there are a few in Houston.  So a dyno day could be
done on Saturday.  Of course, I'm still partial to Austin, and very baised
against College Station, hook'em horns!  :)