Fwd: 1991 nx 2000 pull engine

Jhillsc at aol.com Jhillsc at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 21:28:17 CDT 2004

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:51:20 -0400
From: Jhillsc at aol.com
To: se-r at se-rlist.org
Subject: 1991 nx 2000 pull engine

Yes,
I bought a 1991 NX 2000 with the SR20DE Engine for 200 dollars. the car had been sitting for 3 years body and  interior is in great shape the woman i bought it from is the only owner . But the engine is knocking bad and everyone around here wants 1500 to 2000 bucks to swap the engines.so i have decided to do it myself .could anyone tell me where would be the the first place to start and what would i need to remove to get this engine out. I can find engines around here also but does anyone know some other places I could look on the web. I cant wait to get this bad boy running from what i understand this is a pretty good engine.. Thanks Need Help...

Nasville Tn.
James Hill