CV Boot Replacement

srwadet at cox.net srwadet at cox.net
Mon May 17 15:08:11 CDT 2004

> Its a fairly simple did a bunch of times. Otherwise there
> is a procedure onm the forum or se-r.net you'll have to search.

Really, I know what I'm doing.  I've changed all four boots on my
G20 plus the driver's side boots on my SE-R and have never
had a problem.  I have the wrong part and am trying to find the
correct one or someone with similar problems.  The part number
appears to be wrong in the database.

Wade
>From what im hearing is that the boot wont fit over the dampner bushing
on the shaft? If so it should be held on with a clamp and then you would
seperate it. The retaining clip that you forgot to put on is need or
there will be seperation more so on turning.