no more SE-R

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu May 13 10:07:58 CDT 2004

>Exactly.  I hated to jump ship but the only new car that gave me the
>same giddyness as driving a B13 SE-R for the first time was the WRX.
>I'd buy a first generation SE-R *new* in a heartbeat.

I've always felt the same way, and I bet a lot of other people do too. My dad
bought his 200SX from the same guy who sold me my Classic, and he asked
me that question at the time, and although I liked the 200SX, there was not
question I would choose a new B13 again over it in a minute. Those of use
who live in Mexico could have bought a new B13 SE-R all the way up until a
few years ago! So I guess the next best thing was getting a G20. :)
I felt the same way about the WRX when IO drove one, too.

David