THE NX-VVL is back and ALIVE

Chris Allen chris at sr20racing.com
Thu May 13 09:24:32 CDT 2004

Goto the engine in on Sunday but had no spark. Monday Chris Parker worked on
the wiring a bit and swapped ECU's and it started so when we put in the
correct ECU Nothing opened the ECU and one of the tracks was burned on the
mainboard so Tuesday Chris ran the ECU over to Clark @ JWT and had it repaired
THANK YOU CLARK :)  Tuesday night we loaded it up with C12 as req (12.4:1
compression pistons) and fired it up sounds good except for some valve tick
but anyway amber drove it around as I monitored the system with the tectom,
Pull out of the drive way and the dam thing takes off to about 5500 RPM as I
yell at amber to drive it easy and she informs me she only barely pushed the
gas, we can already tell this thing is going to be quick very quick and very
responsive, Can't wait to get it out on the track at convention. We still need
to get the fan's to work (Chris tracked to ecu signal problem to relay), We
need tires Anyone know a smoken deal on RA1's or 2 Azinas? Need to check the
cylinder head and re shim the head and see if we can get Clark to check it on
the dyno & retune if needed. So lots of work not much time. If it made 200WHP
before on stock 10:1 piston's how much now at 12.4:1?? humm???

Chris Allen aka Shaggy
96 200SX GTI-R Big turbo 497HP
92 Sentra SE-R Daily Driver
91NX2K-VVL Girlfriends Car 199WHP