B14 Suspension

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed May 5 18:05:04 CDT 2004

Jason Nicholson said:

> Well, I found out today that the shocks on my 99 SE-L
> have started to leak.  I had kinda suspected it, but

Ack!  Sorry.

> the timing isn't good b/c I also need to replace my
> rotors & pads, and tires.  Oh well.

Shoot, man, sounds like a party to me!  Just go knock over a couple of
convenience stores[*], get the parts ready, post a date announcement on
the list here, and you'll have the time of your life!

 [*] Robbery is wrong.  The SE-R mailing list does NOT condone it.

> Does anyone have a recommendation as to what
> suspension set-up I should go with?

Hyperco coils, KYB AGX dampers, maybe some new mounts if you need them.
Minimal drop, plenty of tweakability for casual car geeks, and
low-maintenence.  If there were Hypercos and AGXes for B15s, I'd have a
set too. :p

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><