B14 Suspension

McDuff, Ben Ben.McDuff at act.gov.au
Tue May 4 23:20:49 CDT 2004

> Well, I found out today that the shocks on my 99 SE-L
> have started to leak.

The shocks on my N15 SSS haven't started to leak, but they do need replacing
(103,000km). About the only option here in Aus, apparently, are KYBs (#73308
front right, #733009 front left, #741021 rears). Can anybody tell me if KYBs
are a good quality product? The OE shocks are very expensive, I can almost
get the full set of KYBs for the price of one front Nissan shock.

Thanks in advance

Ben

 This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along
with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.