spec v oil change( Long)

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Fri Apr 30 10:00:36 CDT 2004

How about the other way. Any problem in switching from
Synthetic to regular oil?  Have used castrol Syntec the
first 20K miles then switched to 10-W-40 Valvoline with
a recommended graphite additive
called (KREX) for Mitsubishi cars. For 77K Miles.
Real slippery stuff and felt a difference. Anyhow after
reading and hearing about Royal Purple changed to
this to get the slippery benefitand have a cleaner
engine thinking it would help in passing the smog sniffer.
Now, don't think that had anything to do with it.
Now have 83K miles with no noticeable effects.
Is there a way to tell if oil is not getting through
the tubes properly without taking the valve cover off?
Frank 93SE-R