[non SE-R]Rant

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Mon Apr 19 20:22:55 CDT 2004

LOL,
on a sad note, my brother was driving my G20 (liability insurance only) some
Neon sideswipped him, brother lost controll and went skidding for 20 feet
sideways on the highway doin 65MPH at 7AM in the morning this sat. Ended up
in the ditch and stopped on the tree. My brand new intercooler looks like a
big mud ball, the pipes are all broken, bumper....ehh its on the tree, good
thing I left the bumper support on- got a big dent it int too. The drivers
fender is mushed in, hood is all messed up, cornering light is now in pieces
and car looks like it went through a mud pit. I am soo pissed. The Neon took
off and never stopped. But I was told what it looks like... the same nite
coming from the drag strip some moron calls me a RICER in my Maxima- oo
cause my car is lowered and has 17" lightweight wheels on it with my bracket
racing ETs on the window... I was soo pissed. Right bout now I'm ready to go
shoot these morons for doing all dat !
Mike Jez
01 Max
93 G20 DET with no front end