[non SE-R]Rant

Bruce.Hearn at cd-tech.com Bruce.Hearn at cd-tech.com
Mon Apr 19 15:25:18 CDT 2004

Women Drivers......

 Driving to town this morning on the Interstate, I  looked over to my left
and there was a woman in a brand new  Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with
her face up next  to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked  back she was halfway
over in my lane, still working on that dang makeup!!!

It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut
out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the
car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cellphone away
from my other ear which fell into the coffee between my legs and
DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!!

DANG WOMEN DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiH