Front Control Arm rebuildon '92 SE-R, axle bearing carrier bolts.

Rick Warkentien sr20de at sunflower.com
Mon Apr 19 09:49:13 CDT 2004

I didn't have a vice at my disposal, but I was able to get the big bushing
off
by parking the car on the arm, then using two srewdrivers between the arm
and the bushing to just pry it off.

The small bushing was a little more creative, but it worked out better than
burning it out.
If you drill several holes in the rubber around the bushing, you can then
pound the center
sleeve out. after that I assembled the hacksaw through the bushing and cut
the outer
sleeve in a two places about a half inch apart. I used an old chisel to
pound out the
section i had cut and then pund out the rest of it.

Rick