Front End Slack

Studposm36 at aol.com Studposm36 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 22:54:18 CDT 2004

Dear List, I am relatively new to this, actually this is my first listing. I
have a question. I am the proud owner of a 96 200sx se-r. Recently it seems
that when i take off i hear a small "squeak" coming from the front maybe right
side of the car. I can tell there is slack somewhere ( almost as if the axle
turns about an inch before the wheels turn). I was wondering if anyone knew the
cause of this and if there is anything i can do to fix it. Thanks 96 200 sx
se-r 18'' spinners