Louvered resonator

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 25 16:45:19 CST 2004

Mike K. wrote the following  " Stay away from the generic louvered core
glass packs. Even though those are straight through they have
incredible backpressure, often     more than stock. "  on sentra.net

As far as purchasing an XL powerpack, I am into my 6th week of waiting
for the 24" powerpack.  I've had an 18" delivered fairly quickly and
was told that the 24" was not available. The distributer changed their
story when I told them I'd just called MagnaFlow and was told they had
lots in stock.  Next day I was told it was coming, however as the
distributor only brings items in mass across the border to Canada, I
had to wait until he had a large enough shipment.  I hope that it
arrives early next week. Calling MagnaFlow and asking for a dealer
close to you may or may not work. I called one dealer they identified
who had no idea that they were listed as carrying MagnaFlow parts/while
the dealer who i bought my muffler and fabricated my exhaust is not
listed as a dealer.

The 18" may have worked fine - but as I'm looking for a sleeper
looking/sounding car - to go with my 44 years and the fact that I'm a
vice-principal who doesn't want to have the loudest car in the school
parking lot - I chose to wait and get the 24". So right now it is the
loudest car in the lot.  I just keep the revs down ;-)

Frank