customer feedback

Christian Beaudry spicez at npclub.com
Thu Mar 25 01:54:59 CST 2004

I did some research around here on the local Montreal
Forums and such. And I also gave a call to 3 places
Including a good friend that do engine swaps around here
And none of them have anything bad to report about J-Spec.

Words of wisdom though, we deal with people like them all
The time. We have about 8 engine importers in Montreal (because
We have a major Port).

You can deal with them 9 times and the 10th they'll blow your
Mind away with either incompetence, bad after sale service, or
What not.

But I don't think you'll have a problem getting your engine delivered.

Hope this helps.

Chris