'91 SE-R with AT

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Wed Mar 24 13:19:28 CST 2004

Ha!  More evidence that what I saw back in March of '91 was more reality than
self induced hallucination.

If the VIN number can be attained, and really, if you could get the whole VIN
number as it really isn't an invasion of privacy as all modern cars have VINs
that are viewable from the outside and also used to research the car's history
(Carfax), it would solidify my personal claims all those years ago.  IIRC, the
AT '91 SE-R I believe I saw in the holding/storage/processing facility at a
Honolulu dock was Super Black.

Darren Calbero
'91 Sunburned Aztec Red SE-R
'91 Virgin White SE-R (anniversary gift from my wife)
SE-R Club of America - Hawaii Region Representative
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SE-R_Club_of_Hawaii/