Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed Mar 10 15:52:37 CST 2004

Just an update on my '01's horn saga.  I checked the horn itself Sunday,
and I get continuity between the posts.  I swapped the horn relay for the
foglight relay; foglights still work, horn still doesn't.  I guess the
next step is to start chasing wires.  My cheapass DVM doesn't have very
long leads, so I'm going to have to borrow one.

here's praying that the "broken wire" is between the relay center and the
firewall; I simply won't tear down the interior to track it down.  That's
what extended warrantees are for. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><