SE-R Viri/worms warning

Steve Lotho steve at nissannx.info
Wed Mar 10 13:20:35 CST 2004

Norton, McAfee and other antivirus software provides virus removal on their
site.  I recommended Norton because they are quick with their development of
automation to remove any virus that comes out and help others who does not run
any anti-virus program.

This is to help others who does not run any antivirus programs at all and give
the PUBLIC help on fighting if they become a victim.

"Isn't their antivirus client supposed to detect and remove viruses?"

Yes Norton antivirus software were able to detect the virus.  They were also
the first one to react to it.  I was trying to help others who DOES NOT run an
anti-virus program if they become a victim ***sigh**

Regards,

Steve Lotho