Window Weld and Motormounts

Berkeley and Bill Conner annapolis13315 at netzero.com
Wed Mar 10 13:15:59 CST 2004

> How much WW did you use Bill? Like you, I am interested in minimizing
> drivetrain movement, but I do not want any added vibration.

> matt ma . 92 SE-R

I tried to get at some of the WW in each open space from each side of the
mount.  I did not make a big effort to stuff the mount full from side to
side.  I'd estimate that I put in about 75% of the total amount that would
have been possible.  Sorry, it's hard to explain and I've only done this
once, so it's not as though I really had any idea of how it would come out.

Also, you will notice on the front mount (front of the car by the radiator)
it matters where you position the movable internal part of the mount
because you have to install it back on the car by threading a bolt through
it.  The mounting holes are slotted, so you should be OK if you just put in
the middle (up and down) position.  Trust me, this will make sense when you
take the mount out and see what's going on.

Bill.