PCV System

Scott Martell martellotto at virtualitalia.zzn.com
Fri Mar 5 15:18:19 CST 2004

    OK... this doesn't have anything to do with the SR20 engine,
    but i figured you guys would know. I have a 1996 200SX with
    the GA16DE engine. My dad keeps telling me that my engine
    is not running at best because i replaced my PCV valve with
    a breather valve when i installed the K&N box filter. Since
    we could not come to a conclusion i figured i would consult
    this list. Let me know what the deal is with this PCV system
    and if it really necessary to keep it connected. Does it
    increase/decrease engine performance if it is messed with?

    --Meglio tardi che ma--
    http://www.virtualitalia.com/ - for enthusiasts of italian
    culture