A question for you track junkies and racers...what lug nuts do u use?

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:27:16 CST 2004

Chris wrote:
FYI - Reese was running the Kyokugen's on his car and found them loose
once. I don't know all the circumstances, but that spooked him enough to
stop using them. I got the set from him, have driven the car a few
thousand miles with them, and on the track at the convention and haven't
had a problem.

Hey Chris, do you have the open or closed end lugs? What settings do you
torque them down at the track? I set mine to 90ft/lbs to be safe on the
street but that's because I have a Harbor Freight tq wrench. Should I torque
higher at the track? Thanks

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods