Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121 at oak.njit.edu
Tue Feb 17 09:47:08 CST 2004

Matt wrote:

> The alarm horn and the traffic horn are one in the same. its simply the

Nope, there are two horns.  One at the front of the car by the hood latch
for your regular horn when you hit the steering wheel when sitting in
traffic and get pissed off ;) ... the other, like David said, is over by
the passenger strut tower.  Also, like he said, it's there for a reason.
Take a look next time you're in your car.  But... you need to be sure you
have the stock alarm first.  Otherwise, the argument of there being two
horns is useless.

> car its a quick sdisconnect it tok me litterally seconds to unplug it
> and replace it with my Hella supertones.

You only replaced your 'traffic' horns... not the alarm one.  It's a
separate horn.  Take a look some time - you'd be surprised what you find

kieran