Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

Matt Davis Sr20dee at b15sentra.net
Tue Feb 17 00:06:53 CST 2004

 there is simply one horn for all. having replaced my stock horns with
 hella super tones a long time ago i can tell you its pretty straight
 forward. i have yet to have issues with my horn wire but i would say
 the first place I would look is from the horn to the relay. im pretty
 sure its easy as hell to test the relay to see if there is a charge
 there.

#56 STS Matt Davis
2001 Inferno Nissan Sentra SE w/performance package
www.b15sentra.net www.NENOC.org www.sr20forum.com