Clutch pedal effort question (Kinda long)

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:53:57 CST 2004

"Ray Sta.Juana" wrote:

 > What gives? Now one might think that it may be due to some type of
improper
 > installation of said components but even before I installed them, my
pedal

Have you tried a new clutch cable?

RK

Yes I have and on two occasions even. Do you remember our discussion a few
months back about the GA16 clutch cable? Before you think that it may be
that cable that's causing it, I had the same problem when I replaced the
original cable with a brand new one for the SR20 and again when I switched
it for the GA16 cable. How I wish it were the cable though.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods