OBX and stuff

Matt Hunt mhunt at ecin.net
Mon Jan 26 16:09:38 CST 2004

Earlier in the weekend, I posted for my administrators and for the few
donating members to sound off about what I did. I got no significant
feedback. Maybe I didn't give it a chance, but I sure as hell made my
intentions known.

That being said, what little comes in from banners and such hardly
scratches the monthly bill. I don't run the forum because I want to
make money nor do I want to "be famous". I run the forum because of my
love for my cars and because I have the time and resources to provide
such a place for those that share those interests. This weekend was a
real eye opener, and I can promise you it will dictate my future
actions. What it will NOT do is compromise any core values I have and
my actions this weekend I felt held to them.

Unfortunately, this weekend has really soured me on several members of
the community as they showed their true colors. I did nothing to
deserve some of the hateful and personal attacks that I received both
publicly and privately. I'm not going to forget this weekend, and that
is unfortunate for certain other people.

I'm not an unfair dictator of the forum, but I pay the bills and at the
end of the day if you don't like it- post elsewhere.

I stand by my choice and have moved on. This is my last post on the
subject.

matt