POX on OBX!

Matt Hunt mhunt at ecin.net
Sun Jan 25 15:41:17 CST 2004

Well, a large number of people have shown their true colors with this
OBX header issue. I just closed the group buy on the SR20 Forum and have
posted that I don't want any group buys for OBX headers there. Based on
a number of the responses, it seems many peoples' morals are dictated by
their wallet.

So far, I'm a facist ego-maniac asshole (to quote excerpts from 3
different messages directed at me). If you're interested in seeing the
controversy: http://alnk.org/skinnyroach

Regardless of your opinion, there is no need to attack those that share
the opposite feeling as you.

matt
sr20 forum administrator