Lots more power found with some new SR tuning ideas!

Hammer Down hammer_down@hotmail.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:22:43 -0600

You are too modest.  But I really appreciate the efforts, and the honesty of
giving credit where credit is due.   The 510 will not have to pass any
emmissions (1972 and I am in rural Washington State) BUT I would like to be
cleaner than let's say, a mid to late 1980's vehicle.  I would feel to
guilty driving a super gross polluter on the street.   I forget what you
wrote, were you testing with a 3" cat on the big exhaust or no cat at all?
I realize this is a race car.  Are they requiring Catalytic Converters in
the rules?  Clark has done great things in developing performance for our
cars.

Erik Halvorson