Auto to 5 speed

Josh Foster j_foster@charter.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:26:49 -0600

Kevin,

Thanks for the info.  I dug a little deeper (on the forum), and I don't
believe that the conversion will be that difficult.  I'm glad most of the
donor items can come from any B13.  This car is very clean (looks like it
was just Armor All'ed in the inside) with basically zero rust.  I'm
expecting the price to be around $700 for it.

The money pit doesn't scare me b/c the specific purpose for this car will be
for HPDE's and as much track time as possible - so the SE-R can go back to
stock (so my wife will ride in it again  :)

I have a spare ecu, flywheel, and shifter already; so other items won't be
that difficult.  A mostly complete SE-R is at a diff't boneyard, so SR 5
speed items shouldn't be a problem.  I have a 92 FSM, but I didn't think of
tracing the diagrams between the two - I'll do that tomorrow.

Thanks to all.

Josh near STL

Josh Foster
'92 SE-R