Who's is this?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:42:26 -0600

Saw this niceish sounding 200sx SE-R with a
GTI-R swap on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442751822&category=6395

Whomever's it is has tokico's and prokits on it, couldn't be
anyone on this list, sounds like it could be sorted out, loved
and owned by some LM, though.  Might be worth it even,
he claims some valvetrain rattle, got 444cc's, cobra MAF,
and a JWT ecu, though.  Located in Tempe, AZ.

*drool*

Just my luck, if I had the cash to blow on it, it'd
end up having something so wrong with it, that it'd
cost me $10k to fix it, and I'd have been better off
doing the swap/build myself over a bunch of time.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.