Rent-O-Car [was: My weekend at the Convention]

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@u.arizona.edu
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:49:42 -0600

It wasn't mine.  It was the SoCal guys that had their way with that
thing....
They did just about everything you can think of to that thing and then
some.:-)   They should look into working for the big car companies
being test drivers for abuse studies on new vehicles.

Did you guys get that stuff covered under the insurance?  I mean those
tires were wearing horribly and the cars didn't seem too clean and
running well when you picked them up... :-)

Oh yeah, I somehow left out the drunk guy with the knife on Saturday
night, that was interesting.  Thankfully no one was hurt in our group
and no one else that I'm aware of along the street was injured either.
That could have been a real bad deal.  But then again we could have just
had someone puke florescent orange stuff at him, oh wait, wrong year :-P

Justin