[se-rscca] Fwd: [ClubZ Chat] FW: Accident at Buttonwillow

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:12:51 -0500

So you are going to the convention, I didnt see you as
registered.

How is your range of neck motion?  Is the G-Force neck
device biomediacly engineered and at least sled
tested?

Don't want to buy an ill conceved thing that could
posibly make things worse.

I used to think forced air helmets were for sissys but
now that I went from a rally style open but full face
to a real full face with a visor I have been suffering
from the way to hots.

I used to think that full face helmits with a visor
were not needed for sedans but this year I got hit in
the face 3x, twice with injuries!  The first time was
a rock which stung and was distracting but did no
damage, the second time was another rock withc gave me
a lump and a bruise, the last time and the last straw
was a piece of metal that cut my face.  All 3 times I
was lucky not to have my eye hit. Damn rock throwing
Hondas!

I guess a Hans device with a cool air system is the
way to go on hot days.

BTW, I don't know if I posted this but the impact
speed to the dirt bank was only about 35 mph!  Tony
Guardado (se-r cup racer) almost hit the same bank
going much faster.

Mike