Was M3 crash/bad driving/kids with fast cars

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:54:09 -0500

I had to buy my own ride(in hi skool)- 81 Stang straight six, for 200 bux,
it burned more oil than anything else.. swap a motor out for a 351 Cleveland
V8 and a month later the engine tore the whole front end off at a drag strip
when the rust just didn't hold it togheter anymore. Got me a hand down 87
Impulse RWD Turbo 5spd, 300K miles and not a single problem... shoulda kept
it- but it rusted out also. Its a rare car- nice drifter :)
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd- soon R34 front end conversion.