Hello all

Tom Paule tapaule@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:10:42 -0500

Welcome aboard Patrick,

I too have a Taurus SHO and a G20. Both are fun cars
in their own element (SHO-straight line and G20 in the
turns).

Anyway, it sounds the clutch needs to be adjusted in
the G20 or the syncros are going bad in the
transmission. Does the clutch enguage close to the top
of the pedal travel, or close to the floor? If it
isn't somewhere in the middle, you need to adjust it.
Let me know if this is the case and I'll describe to
you how to do it.

Where are you located? There's usually a close by list
member who can help a newbie like yourself.

Again, welcome aboard and good luck!

Tom Paule