New SE-R

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:12:48 -0500

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the SE-R family! Be sure to sign up for the SF Bay Area SE-R
list as well:

A few of us are going to a track day at Infineon Raceway (Sears Point)
on Oct. 25. Come on out to drive, or just watch and meet some fellow car
nuts.

Since you are using the stock wheels, I would suggest staying with the
stock size of 185/60/14. While the 195s will fit on a stock wheel, it's
not ideal as the 195 will be a little bit wide. And as you mentioned,
the 185s will also be better in the rain.

matt ma . 92 SE-R

>to buy some Yokohama AVS ES100 tires for the stock rims. Since I am
not
>overly concerned with Speedo error should I go with the stock 185 X 60
width
>or the 195 X 60 width? There is only a $3 difference in price between
these
>2 tire sizes. This is my commuter car and I drive over a nice mountain
road
>every day (HWY 17; CA BayArea)and it can get pretty exciting in the
rain.
>Would the rain consideration make the narrower tire a better choice?
Any