Engine Block Drain Plug

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:22:06 -0500

I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't see close up. So, I called my friend
Eric to come over and help me... well, actually to help with the tb hoses.

Anyway, he'd done his car before and new right where it was. Walla, he
attached the 14mm and ratchet from the bottom and I used a breaker bar from
the top... yes, it was that tight.

There was quite a bit of drainage, but it was just lightly colored green. We
spent soooo much time on the tb, we ran out of time to replace the coolant.

Huge thanks to everyone. The more time I spend on this list, the more I
learn and the more I feel qualified to be an owner.

Thanks,
Mark