Engine Removal

Steve sth@orcacom.net
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:37:44 -0500

SR20DE Removal
by Mike Jez

*Huge Snip*

Thanks a ton Mike....That all plays out in my head pretty well. Having
changed all the mounts out I know what you are talking about. I have
pretty good hoist,
But I dont think it will raise the car high enough to slide the powertain
platter:) out....
If I remove the front wheels and tires and let the car rest as low as
whatever kind of dolly type thing I can figure out to use...Maybe it would
lift the body high enough. Where is a good place to latch on to the body to
lift it up and over? I have a few piano dollys here at work that we use for
moving pool tables. But I think that they are way to low to use. And the
cart we used at the salvage was homemade just for the purpose of holding
everything from a E15T to a VQ30DE

Thanks again for the brain  food..

Steve