YippySkippy

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:52:31 -0500

Thanks, Peter... yes you did mention the picks, I even went out and bought a
set. Unfortunately, they wouldn't reach the blockage... had 4 different
kind, too. I must not have gotten the right size set.

Anyway, Eric used some scrap wire and a grinder and made a long a thick bent
pick. It's funny, I mentioned the pick idea to him... he made his own.

I'm normally pretty good about dissecting a problem but on this I really let
it get to me. One year of frustration trying to clean the thing out and just
wasn't thinking critically... makes me feel real stupid.

It's good to have friends on the list, can't wait to meet some of yall, but
it's great to have some to  tinker with in person.

Next up, replace coolant, put on new silicon hoses and clean the
throttle(pita) body. Then, replace the bottom oil pan, been on there 13
years, I'm sure there's plenty of oil crud stuck to the bottom of it.

Thanks again,
Mark