Fabricating exhuasts

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:35:48 -0500

Why bother?  Just call Miguel at VRS Exhaust (http://www.vrsexhaust.com/)
and order a pipe-only kit if you're really stuck on using your own
mufflers.

Anyway, to proceed with your own plan, just look at the bends you have
now.  I'd bet that you could "just make one work" with a couple of 45s and
90s, but with some trickery to get through the rear axle section.

Also, the Bullet muffler will be quite loud; oval bodies are still a lot
quieter (more perforations, more expansion room).  Just remember, given
the same construction methods, a larger body (resonator and muffler both)
will be quieter.  I'd start out with a 4*26" Magnaflow XL Power Pack in
the center and a 5*8*18" muffler in the tail.  But I smoke a lot of
crack...

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><