OT: Finally moved to VA

Nicholas Hadiaris Nicholas_Hadiaris@umit.maine.edu
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:23:37 -0500

Okay so I finally went and did it.  Took longer than expected
but my girlfriend and I are now living in Richmond, VA.
Looking forward to milder winters, no salt on the roads, and
maybe getting into some hotlapping on some of the excellent
road courses around here!  I just wanted to get in touch with
some of the local SE-R folks in the area, maybe some of you
live in the Richmond area?  We don't know ANYONE around
here and I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind being a good
source of information about our new home, like where to
find a good mechanic (preferably someone who doesn't
have a problem installing performance parts), where's
the closest race track, that kinda stuff.  I'd really appreciate
it.  So anyway, email me privately if you think you can help
my ease my way into the Virginia SE-R scene.

-Nick
91 classic 207k miles