Was: Solo2 Nationals, Now: spec classes, prep, and learning to drive

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:37:35 -0500

Peter Serwe said:

> I thought STS was the "Spec '89 CRX Si" class?  And
> it seems that STX is the "Spec WRX" class..

Actually, unless they removed the Sedan restriction, CRXen aren't allowed
in STS; not enough seatbelts.  A Civic Si, on the other hand...

> I'm not willing to change cars to be more competitive,

I think people who do that for their daily driver are silly. :)

> course, newbie racer that I am.  Wait, can you really call
> autocross racing?  I suppose on the national level ;)

SOLO-II people have this 30 minute speech about why autocrossing is *not*
racing, but it's fun anyway.  Good luck to ya' on that district STS
trophy, maybe next year!

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><