Solo2 Nationals

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:33:47 -0500

At 07:54 PM 9/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Se-r guys are getting rocked this year...

Ahh, cool... was wondering just last weekend (stopped by a local event)
when that was going down.  While they're getting whooped on in STS, it's
worth mentioning their times would put them in trophy positions in FS and
CP against the Stanks and F-bodies  ;)

Another cool thing I realized recently:  back in 1993 at my first autox,
the SE-R was quite the hot car to have in D-Stock.  Then in the next couple
years, the Neons and the ACRs were all the rage, and there were hardly any
other cars in the class.  It was like being in "Spec Neon" class without
the standard equipment (not that I wanted it.)  Now I hardly see any Neons
on the road or at competitions.  Guess the POS all fell apart ;)

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '93 SE-R - '92 SE-R parts car