Mr. "Fix-One-Thing, etc...."

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:21:26 -0500

Duh, straight vise grip... and a big hammer ;)

Basically, I'm taking the whole tube off because I really need to get a
better angle to clean the other end. I've tried the carb cleaner and wire
trick more times than I can count... still blocked. And, at the angle and
position the small egr tube just makes it hard to really try and force
anything through w/o bending the small tube.

I've tried to just remove the small tube... that won't come out either and
I'm afraid of bending or breaking it... remember who I am, Mr.
Fix-One-Thing-Break-Lose-Two-Things.

You're scaring me about the AIV... that's next after the throttlebody, PAIR
and anything else I can get my hands on to clean.

Basically, since I'll be showing up at the SERCA event, I don't want to be
an embarrassment to the community by not having my car in tiptop shape.
Well, that  and I've been meaning to do all this stuff anyway.

Thanks for the help and advice,

Later,
Mark