JWT PP

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:14:37 -0500

Ray S wrote:

> (Ray K. is right, the GA16 cable IS longer than the SR20 > cable BUT, the mounting point is different effectively '
> giving you more adjustment) It shifts a lot better now

I'm no physics expert but no matter where the mounting
point is you still have the extra 1" of cable length.  Swap
back to an SR cable and I'm sure you'll be fine after
adjusting the cable.

I don't know where the idea of using the GA16 cable came
from but I'm not recommending it.  I've tried it and it
stinks.

Ray since you have a B14 you have two mounting points on
the trans.  You can try the other one to see if that makes
a difference or not.

RK