Pressure plate issues

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:44:54 -0500

Aaron K wrote:

> I think I'll try calling JWT to talk to someone about the issue
> I'm having, and will let you know if I find anything interesting.
> I think if the disk keeps wearing down, it might get to the point
> that I can't fully disengage it because the pedal hits the bottom
> of the floor.

Have you tried to adjust the pedal?  Adjust the stopper that is
at the front side of the pedal.   If you have cruise its a swtich.
If not its just a bolt.  Loosen the jam nut and turn it so the
pedal goes higher this will give you more cable in the engine
bay.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 350K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R