uhm hi... intro

Walker Benjamin C2C CS20 C04Benjamin.Walker@USAFA.edu
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:43:43 -0500

Just introducing myself to the list to see if anyone is in my area.

My name is Benjamin Walker--or just Ben for short--and I just got a new 2003
Molten Silver Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V--car's "name" is so long geez--about
three weeks ago.  I got the car in Alabama, but as of right now I have it in
Colorado.

My previous car was a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.  It was considerably
modified but it was an automatic so I'm loving this 6 speed tranny.  I'm
pretty familiar with modifying, but the eclipse was my learning car so I did
quite a few stupid things on its mod upgrades so I'm still a little hesitant
to find the best initial mod for my Spec V.

So if anyone is in my area, please reply back ;)  Hope to learn--and perhaps
benefit the list in some way--from you all in the future.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Ben
03 Spec V