Momo steering wheel fitment.

Ben Fenner fenfam@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:07:33 -0500

The center portion of my stock steering wheel (no air bags) is loose and
will not stay snapped together. I knew this when I bought the car and
planned on replacing it with a momo steering wheel anyway. I'm finally
getting around to this, and I have a few questions about fitment. I
understand momo makes a hub adapter for their wheels which is required for
all installs. I was wondering who out there has put a momo wheel on a
Classic and where they purchased their hub. I've searched around and found a
few places that sell the hub, but don't give you a choice of which car it's
for. Others sell the hub and want you to pick a car from their list, only to
find they list Sentra years:

- 82 and below
- 83 > 90
- 96 and up

That's kind of annoying. I'll keep looking but if someone could help me out,
that'd be great. Also, I have cruise control. I'm not worried about mounting
the controls on/under the dash or something, but I was wondering if anyone's
gotten a wheel (I'm looking at the Competition Black) to work with the
cruise controls in the stock location.

Thanks,
-Ben
1994 Black SE-R