ThermoBlok spacers

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:17:57 -0500

Eighter way you look at it, the manifold bolts and studs will transfer the
heat from the head to the intake manifold. I heard of RSXs ganing like
6-8WHP from a diff intake gasket from HonData. Then again its the same
company that claims they get like close to 20WHP from their ECU reprogram on
the RSX-S. I really find that hard to belive Honda would go all out getting
100+ HP per liter and limit the ECU like that. Mike Kojima U care to chip in
on this whole gasket deal ?? true or BS ?
Michael Jez- after 2 weeks of Bonnevilles, Acuras and a Corolla finally I am
back in my real car enjoying the smoooth power of my VQ.
01 Max 5spd- bling bling clean fresh paint.