Solid and Vented

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:46:46 -0500

You're right, Brian. I don't want a solid front disc. That's what the site
is selling, though. After some extra research, I decided that having solid
fronts would be a mistake.

And, yes, I do understand the differences between vented, slotted and
drilled... there's plenty of information about that around.

Still, the rear OEM rotors are solid discs and only 234mm x 7mm. That seems
very small and thin to me, even if they are solid.

Can anyone verify those measurements for moi? I have the FSM, but I'm
suspicious enough to think it might be a missprint.

Thanks,

Mark